We provide a home away from home to pamper your pet in our large comfortable and spacious boarding suites while you are away.
Our furry guests enjoy cool individual water and fresh food bowls, treats, and a warm cozy bed, in each suite. They also enjoy outdoor play time in our secure, fenced backyard 4 times a day, and the safety and assurance of being located RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a well respected Veterinary office. If you have more than one pet, our roomy suites have plenty of space to house them together. Each day we provide “maid service” for your 4-legged family member, thoroughly cleaning the suite and changing out linens.
- Individual, large 4×12 boarding suites for your canine
- Climate controlled, well ventilated and well lit
- Play time 4 times a day in a private, secure large backyard with over 600 square feet to run & play.
- We provide food or allow you to bring your own. Animals are fed twice a day.
- Suites are cleaned daily. Fresh water always available
- Staff is very experienced, knowledgeable and caring
- For your animals safety, we do not allow animals to stay with us who are not current on all vaccinations, including: Rabies, DHLP and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccine.
- We provide comfy bedding, or allow you to bring your own pet’s bed from home
- Very affordable, competitive pricing
- We accept all forms of payment (credit, checks, cash, etc)
- We also board cats and other small animals
- Cats are housed separately, away from the dogs, in their own individual “houses”
- The cats have more than adequate room to move around freely and comfortably
- If the cats are mild in behavior, we let them out of their houses to walk around
- Fresh bedding, food and water are provided for small animals too
- Cat “houses” have plenty of space to separate their little box from their food, water and bedding.
- We can administer medicines if necessary, including insulin
- You have the peace of mind knowing we are located right next door to a Veterinary office