Meet our newest Dog of the Week, Ranger!
Ranger is a 3-year-old Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix who lives in Irving with his mom, Christina. Ranger was kind enough to write up his own profile, so I’ll just let him do the talking. Take it away, Ranger!
“I am Ranger Danger! I boldly go where no dog has gone before! Who is faster than a speeding elephant, more powerful than a kong ball, able to leap over fences in a single bound?! Me, Ranger Danger! When I see a squirrel I go, when I see crumbs on the ground I Go, and when I see little humans I GO!
Some of my favorite things are:
- Chasing those crazy squirrels up the tree
- Rolling around in the grass like a fish out of water
- Thrashing around my rubber toys until I am convinced they are no longer a threat
- Chewing yummy sticks
- Cuddliing in the tightest spot possible because I am really little (on the inside)
- Sweet potato chews
My pet peeves include:
- When I accidentally drop my treat on the ground. Just kidding! I eat it anyways!!
- When I can never seem to catch that fluffy wavy thing that wags on me
- When my sister takes my toys (I take them back!)
- When I am woke up from a nap when I was having a good dream about chasing squirrels
“My favorite time comes when the mailman arrives and I leap into action to greet him and take away the tasty paper he gives me. I do laps in the yard until my tongue falls out, then roll around in the grass till every inch of my fur is covered. And after all of the activities of the day I run home to a big bowl of yummy food and a warm fluffy bed. My people pet me till I fall asleep to dream about the adventures that could take place tomorrow. I can’t wait for tomorrow, as everyday is a great day because I am a dog.
Congratulations to Ranger for being the DallasDogLife.com Dog of the Week!
To submit your dog as Dog of the Week, click here!