The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is a great place to be a dog lover, isn’t it? There are so many events and businesses in our area that cater to dogs and their owners, and DallasDogLife.com provides its readers with a single online resource to find those events and businesses.
Unlike print publications, DallasDogLife.com is updated weekly to provide readers will fresh information so your ad will be seen more often. And DallasDogLife.com is available to anyone with an Internet connection, and does not depend on readers finding a magazine in a local dog-friendly store location.
DallasDogLife.com provides the following options to promote your business or organization:
- Business Listings – Promote your business in the Business Listings section of DallasDogLife.com. Readers who search for businesses by name or category will be able to find you quickly and easily. Additionally, all current business listings are included in the Resource Guide, printed twice a year! Click here to learn more.
- Banner Ads – Advertise your business with an online ad. We offer banner ad sizes to fit all budgets. Prices start as low as $50 per month! Click here to learn more.
- Email Newsletter Ads – The DallasDogLife newsletter goes out each Friday and contains a list of upcoming dog-friendly events in the DFW community and other local news and information. You can place your ad in the newsletter for only $25 per week, and reach over 1,000 subscribers. Ad sizes can be customized to fit your needs. Please contact DDL at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Annual Resource Guide – Each year, I publish a 5×7″ Resource Guide to give readers a hard-copy of the Business Listings section of the website. This handy guide is useful to keep in your car or backpack, to give to new residents and visitors to DFW, and to use as a reference for businesses that you have used and liked (or not!). The guide contains print ads as well as business listings, and also includes helpful articles for dog owners. To be included in the upcoming Resource Guide, please click here for deadlines and prices.
DallasDogLife.com supports rescue & adoption, spay & neuter, and positive-based training, and advocates strongly against breed discrimination.
In order to ensure that information on DallasDogLife.com is consistent with these values, I ask all organizations to confirm the following before submitting a business listing or promoting on this website or any DDL social media:
• My business or organization does not sell live animals;
• My business or organization does not restrict any services and/or products to any particular dog breeds, except in cases where restrictions apply to all dogs due to size or weight, or where restriction is imposed to a specific dog due to temperament;
• If applicable, the physical location of my business or organization does not restrict dogs of any particular breed to enter, except in cases where restrictions apply to all dogs due to size or weight, or where restriction is imposed to a specific dog due to temperament;
• My business or organization does not participate in activities that include the use of “shock” collars or other pain- or fear-based “training” techniques.
Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss an advertising package for your business. Please email me at email@example.com or call 214-799-0335.
Looking forward to working with you!